Across the globe, professional accounting is going through a paradigm shift. While the world’s largest accounting firms have been urged to radically alter their recruitment policies, some of the leading lights of the industry continue to fiercely advocate the use of technology to gain competitive clout and source quality personnel. International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) President Rachel Grimes has endorsed the increased use of artificial intelligence and bots in the professional routines of accountants. She is of the view that the accounting industry need to embrace technology to work smarter and more efficiently.
The BSE Institute, with its thrust on technology, is not too far behind the global wave. It recently became the country’s first state-of-the-art Block Chain Lab in an institution, by signing an MoU with DLT Labs in Mumbai. The collaborative efforts are aimed at providing knowledge-driven and best in class education and training in the field of financial technology, especially Block Chain. It will provide excellent opportunities for students to develop sound understanding of finance, accounting, business information systems, and analytic methods.
The Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) is a professionally accredited accounting programme aimed at graduates of any discipline who want to pursue a career in accounting. This degree helps you thrive successfully in a global environment which is constantly shifting shape and evolving.
Here are some of the course’s standout advantages:
- Designed by both academics and practitioners
- Accredited by professional accounting bodies, CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Special focus on developing strong technical and professional accounting skills, including communication and analytical skills
- Open to graduates of any discipline
- A complete and excellent exposure to Asian financial markets
- Extensive support provided for Australian Regulatory Stock Brokers Certification Examinations
- Exclusive support provided for internship with Financial Markets Industry in Australia
- Training by our experienced faculty members who are renowned market practitioners and experts in their field
- Support in preparation for a wide range of careers both inside and outside the financial markets industry
- Experience the feel of live exchange environment
- Benefits of exposure to two different market functions
- An opportunity to look at cross border investments and trades
Read more about this unique course offering at bit.ly/2z8KPNE
#BSEIndia #BSE #BSEInstitute #ProfessionalAccounting #FinancialMarkets